Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My Square Foot Garden

 

Update: 05/26/2015

The sunflowers are really starting to shoot up. The Armenian cucumbers are climbing the trellis and are forming buds. I had added a few bush type cucumbers where some sunflowers didn't sprout and they are just coming up.

Potatoes are still growing and lookinf fine. The Rutgers Tomatoes are getting bigger with a bout a dozen of them forming nicely. Blossoms on my Celebrity Tomatoes even though the plants are still pretty small.

We filled several collendars with strawberries since the beginning of the month but production has dropped off. We'll still get a few here and there for a little longer.

I've gotten a few handfulls of peas but not what I was hoping for.

Picked a couple bush beans I spotted yesterday.

Peppers are forming and eggplant has buds. The plants are still much shorter right now than I usually have.

Lettuce and Spinach are pretty much done with the heat wave we got. I may try to remember to do a fall planting if I can get something started from seed.

My Square Foot Garden

The Garden Swap

No comments:

Post a Comment